Personal information management
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as the data controller, the Saint-Denis Festival processes any of your personal data in the strictest confidence. Your personal data is processed solely for the following reasons:
• To send newsletters you have subscribed to receive and promotional information
• To sign into the online shop
• To fulfil invoicing and delivery requirements for your orders
We collect the identification data (full name, address, telephone number,
email address) required to fulfil the aforementioned requirements. Your personal data is saved for a limited time subject to the reason for processing it and the storage duration stated by current legislation.
You agree to receive the selected newsletters when you tick the appropriate boxes in our different forms. Every newsletter contains a link so you can unsubscribe at any time. Our mailing lists are handled by an external platform.
Saint-Denis Festival agrees to put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data.
In accordance with current national and European legislation, you reserve a right of access, to rectification, erasure, restrict processing and the right to data portability for any of your personal data. If you have any questions about data protection or wish to exercise your rights, please write to us at:
Festival de Saint-Denis – Service Communication – 16 rue de la Légion d’honneur –
93200 Saint-Denis – France
Please enclose a copy of a valid form of ID bearing your signature and please include your address.
You shall receive an answer within a month of receiving your request. It may take two months subject to the complexity of your request and/or number of ongoing requests.
The Digital Republic Act enables individuals to decide how their personal data may be processed after their death. For further information, please visit the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.
Hypertext links and cookies
The www.festival-saint-denis.com website contains a number of hypertext links to other websites authorised by the Saint-Denis Festival. However, the Saint-Denis Festival is unable to verify the content of these websites and is therefore not liable for it.
Cookies may be installed on the user’s computer whilst browsing www.festival-saint-denis.com. A cookie is a small file that does not identify the user but does save information about a computer’s browsing experience on a website. The data is used to provide an improved user experience and for web analytics.
Refusing cookies may affect access to certain services. The user can set up their computer as follows to block cookies :
• Internet Explorer : Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon). Choose Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab and choose to Block all cookies. Press OK.
• Firefox : In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences Select the Privacy & Security panel.
• Change storage settings on : use custom settings for the history. Untick to disable.
• Safari : Click the menu icon on the top right of the browser toolbar (gear icon). Select Settings. Click on Display Advanced Settings. Click on Content Settings in the Privacy section. You can block cookies in the Cookies section.
• Chrome : Click the menu icon on the top right of the browser toolbar (three horizontal lines icon). Select Settings. Click on Display Advanced Settings. Click Preferences in the Privacy section. You can block cookies on the Privacy tab.